“Great Place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of IL Pomo Doro Restaurant

IL Pomo Doro Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Tralee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just five minutes from the town centre, IL Pomo D'Oro restaurant brings a taste of the Mediterranean to Tralee. With a wide variety of dishes to choose from, we specialise in home made pastas, risottos, pizza, and all our sauces are prepared daily from the freshest and finest ingredients. You'll also find fish, beef and lamb on the menu, sourced locally, but prepared with an irresistible Italian flavour. Our wide range of Italian and world wines provide the perfect compliment to whichever dish you choose.If you believe that dessert is the best part of the meal, then Il Pomo d'Oro will not disappoint. combined with the rich smooth flavour of our freshly ground Franck coffee, it's the perfect end to any meal.Il Pomo D'oro offers an Early Bird menu every day with great value specials at weekends.
Tralee, Ireland
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I came here recently with my friends and it was recommended by my girlfriend for all of us to go here. She was dead right the food was delicious and we got pork and steak for main course which was very nice and service was great. We all really enjoyed il Pomo D'oro and all of us will be coming here again.

• Visited March 2014

Tralee, Ireland
“Excellent early bird”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We decided to go for an early bird meal. Lovely restaurant which was quiet when we arrived but quickly filled up. Nice choice in early bird menu for around €15 for 2 course and €18 for 3 courses. Really good value and you can avail of lovely house wine (esp liked red and partner liked her white) for €2.50 a generous glass. Be slightly aware you are allowed 1 glass at this price normal price after that . Times between courses is just about correct . Good service and well worth the visit.

• Visited March 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Valentines in il pomo doro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time in this restaraunt. My friend from Tralee told me about this place to be very nice and he proofed himself right! I brought my misses here on valentines day luckily we got a seat because the place was packed, but the food was just beautiful. We had a lovely starter crocets, and for main course we had one of the best pork I have ever eaten it was just gorgeous service was great really nice place recommend it I really do. Enjoyed it a lot.

• Visited February 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Il pomo doro was recommended to me by many friends of mine and I would not blame them either.! This place was warm and the food just absolutely gorgeous.soup was nice, main course I got the risotto gamberoni really great stuff I really enjoyed this place. A visit again will be on the cards

• Visited January 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely place for Italian taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Came back to visit relatives and we had dinner to "Il Pomo Doro " again . Food was delicious and I can't stop talking about it . Staff was very friendly and caring . I would strongly recommend it ,as I am definitely going back.

• Visited December 2013