“Excellent accomodation”

and 1 more site!
Tralee Townhouse
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
Reviewed June 22, 2014

A group of us stayed here for a stag. The rooms were spotless with everything you needed in them. Very comfortable beds with television,tea and coffee,hair dryer and iron. The breakfast was well above what we expected. The staff were lovely especially the gent who I would say is the owner or manager. It was a very peaceful place to stay. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Spacetrap
There are newer reviews for Tralee Townhouse

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Very convenient for the town of Tralee and the theatre/shops/bars.

This is very much a budget hotel. The heating was inadequate for a cold February: an electric heater on a restricted timer. My room was large and the small heater was not enough to give reasonable warmth. I tried to compensate by using the small fan heater on the bathroom wall to try to increase the heat in the bedroom but it didn't do much. Was tempted to go out and buy a fan heater of my own, but we only stayed two night so it wasn't worth it.

My impression of this place would probably have been better had we stayed in summer. Room tired and shabby but the rooms are reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Myself and my brother stayed here on the opening night of the rose of Tralee festival. We were on our way to another hotel which we already knew the price of but I seen 'Tralee Townhouse' across the road and decided to drop in to see what was on offer. We got a much better deal from the beautiful girl at front desk! (which I never got her name) but this wasn't all, service was fantastic, she even seen I had a broken hand and made sure I got help going up the stairs with my bags. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean a spacious, it smelled like cinnamon! I dont know what heaven is like but if its anything like being in one of their rooms I cant wait to kick the bucket!
Breakfast was lovely and was ready for us at 6.30am just like we had agreed the evening before.
A pleasure to stay at Tralee Townhouse

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank GrahamDoyle86
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I would not recommend this B & B don't bother. The only plus is that it is in the town. We should have stopped at the Grand Hotel, but they were fully booked.
We had to sit on stairs until someone opened the breakfast room at 8 am, and then had to wait whilst they laid up etc. Rooms were very small

Room Tip: Don't bother if you can afford the Grand Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed at the Tralee Townhouse last week and found it just what I needed. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a good start for a day of sightseeing and golf. It is within walking distance of friendly pubs. Lastly, the friendliness and hospitality is top notch. All for a price that leaves more euros for pints.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank FatherDave50
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Tralee Townhouse was a wonderful experience! Clean rooms with all amenities. Close to everything and Brian cooks a delicious hot breakfast in the morning. He is very helpful in any travel advice you may need :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Weeser3
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here n found the owners very helpful and nice ideal location it's only a minute walk from d town centre n would stay here the next time I'm in Tralee and would recommend it to my friends and family

• Stayed: November 2012