“Treyvauds in Killarney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Treyvaud's

Treyvaud's
Ranked #8 of 183 Restaurants in Killarney
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family run Restaurant in the heart of Killarney serving local food prepared with an International twist for well over ten years now. We welcome you to Treyvauds and are sure that you will enjoy fantastic fresh food served with a friendly smile. We look forward to seeing you.Paul & Mark Treyvaud and all the team at Treyvauds. We are open seven nights a week
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Treyvauds in Killarney”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Treyvauds,
Is a small family owned restaurant owned by the the son of the world famous Michael Treyvaud and the fig does not fall far from the fruit tree. The food is all locally grown and produced and is as fresh as it gets. I was lucky enough to use my Trip Advisor App on my smart phone :) and found this place. Needless to say go eat here as the food was fantastic!
Heres a tip: Go for lunch and there is zero crowds and the food is just as fantastic!

• Visited August 2013
Treyvauds, Owner at Treyvaud's, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Hi Jeff. Thanks a mill for your super review. Our father was delighted with his mention too!!! Thanks again for taking the time to post it up and hope to see you again in Treyvaud's

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FABULOUS!!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My god this place is the best place in Killarney and should I say Ireland to eat!! I am a real foodie person and so is my boyfriend. We have ate here a few times but you honestly can't find a place that will beat the taste of food.

To start I had the tomato soup and I asked the waitress could I have the Chicken Bruchetta (which is down as a starter) as a mains (as it is my favourite) as she had absolutely no problem with it. My boyfriend had the Chicken Bruchetta for starters and he had the steak for mains.

The food was devine and very very tasty. My boyfriend said it was the best steak he had ever ate. Just the flavours and sauce are spot on and really bring out the flavour of food.

This place is well worth what you pay for it as you will not be disappointed. Food presentation and taste is 100% all the time. Would love if this restaurant opened up another place in Dublin as honestly no other place can beat it!

Paul has written a book about his time in college to where he started off to the recession and opening a business. Absolutely amazing story. It is well worth a read. You can buy it in the restaurant and he usually signs it. I believe he is writing his second book and I cannot wait for it.

I was abit last minute getting my parents a present for their wedding anniversary and since this is their favourite place to eat, I wanted to get a voucher. I emailed Paul Treyvauds and explained how much of a voucher I wanted and asked if he could post it. He posted it out free of charge and I got voucher the next day. Absolutely brilliant service! We will be back for more and more...

• Visited July 2013
Treyvauds, Owner at Treyvaud's, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi Bridget. If ever I need an agent, I know who I'm gonna get!!!! Thanks a million for such a fantastic review. We are delighted that we are your parents favorite restaurant too!!! Thanks so much for mentioning the book too and I hope to get my second one finished by early Spring if all goes to plan. Make sure to say hi next time you are in. Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to post up your incredible review

Waterford, Ireland
“Top Restaurant In Killarney”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ate here a few weeks back and had to return based on our first dining experience here :) The food, service, ambiance is absolutely outstanding. The 2 brothers that own this restaurant have gold stars for their customer service skills. You just know they take everything in, they really care about your dining experience and are very friendly. This to us is very important. They remembered us and welcomed us back which was a really nice touch. My partner and I choose different meals this time and we were not disappointed. We will be returning again and again. Dont miss this place, book it and enjoy it.

• Visited September 2013
Treyvauds, Owner at Treyvaud's, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thanks so much Dr000 for your super review. Actually, your second!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so and it's a joy for us when we see happy customers return as we can't ask for any more than that. Hope to see both you and your partner in again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
“Nice restaurant at Killarney CBD”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

A group of us (31) went there for dinner recently while touring Ireland. The service was fast and efficient. Atmosphere was great.
I had the rustic tomato soup, roast leg of organic kerry lamb, and fruit crumble with creme anglaise, plus two glasses of white wine.
Food was tasty and well presented.
Had a wonderful evening.

• Visited September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“The Best”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My brother voted this no. 2 of the 5 restaurants thus far in Kerry County. I vote no. 1. For me most Irish food is too bland. This was not. I had the Irish meatballs, my brother the Irish stew. Both superb. Reasonably priced. Service good but not fabulous. Only drawback was that furnishings and ambience a bit austere for my taste. Don't miss this food. It will change your view of Irish cuisine.

Visited September 2013
Hi William

Thanks so much for your great review. Delighted both your brother and you had such a great experience with us here at Treyvaud's. Hope to see you again soon