1,265 results
All reviews great location free underground parking central location centre of town residents bar reception staff lovely hotel bar food deluxe room train station last weekend hotel bar both mornings stayed here for two nights family room top class national park
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 1 night over the May bank holiday weekend. The hotel is a great location only a 2 minute walk from the center of the town. The bar down stair was very busy and had live music on outside that night. When we arrive they took out bags as the room was not ready for us to check in. We came back about 2 hours later (4pm) and they upgraded us to JR suite. The room was nice a big, how ever was very outdated. There was no fridge and the balcony outside was very dirty with cigarette butts everywhere. However the balcony was very big and had a nice small table and chairs. The only main issue I had was that the bed was extremely uncomfortable, It was rock hard, I was not able to sleep in it, I had to try sleep on top over the duvet and cover myself with a dressing gown.. it ending up that I got barely any sleep. If you are looking for a hotel that has all the basics and is in a good location I’d recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clarerose93
ScottsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Clarerose93,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your review.

I am sorry that your stay was not as it should be.

We are located in Killarney Town Centre and offer complimentary car parking to all of our guests.

I am very disappointed with your review. It is very unusual for us to get a complaint about our beds being uncomfortable. There should have been no cigarette butts on the balcony, I will bring this to our Accommodation Managers attention - I do apologize profusely for this.

I do hope this does not deter you from returning. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very central. Great rates and staff are friendly. Located a short walk from the train station or free underground parking. Highly recommended. This hotel caters for all age groups and the bar food is excellent. From here you are a short walk to the main shopping area or a short drive to the major sites.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beearm
ScottsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Beearm,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Scotts Hotel Killarney is in the heartbeat of all things Killarney; just steps away from Killarney National Park, in the middle of all the shopping and pubs and restaurants one could desire. Not to forget our delicious food served in Scotts Bar.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a great weekend in killarney this hotel is very central rooms are well equipped with everything you need to enjoy your holiday the rooms are spotless and the staff friendly and accomadating breakfast excellent I would recommend it and will return

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank l0lly23

Dear l0lly23,

Wow! Thank you for your great comments! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our team are truly spectacular and help make Scotts Hotel Killarney such a special place.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

The husband and I had a comfortable stay in Scott's Hotel the weekend before Easter. He requested a quiet room and we got one on the 4th floor overlooking East Ave and the Killarney Park Hotel.
When checking in we weren't given directions to the lift and it was quite by chance we later discovered the second lift that brings you down to the car park. Some signage wouldn't go amiss.
The breakfast buffet was plentiful but congealed and lumpy scrambled eggs in a bain-marie are never appealing.
I didn't dislike Scott's but I can't enthuse about it. It was fine. Reasonable value at €190 for 2 pps and breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Urania7
ScottsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Urania7,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

However I am disappointed that your stay was not what it should of been - we strive to ensure guest satisfaction. We thank you for sharing your comments and will take them under review.

Your constructive critiques, I will certainly share with the team and most certainly is an area we will strive for further improvement on.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed here over the Easter holiday. The hotel is close to everything and in a very convenient location. The room was nice -and clean but a tad warm because they did not have air conditioning. Unfortunately the door in our room was stuck and did not open. Maintenance was not on site when we first checked in so they were unable to fix it. However the staff was very accommodating and brought us a fan and some extra toiletries when requested. The bathrooms were large, clean, and well-lit. The Irish breakfast was delicious and filling. I also really loved the selection of fruit that was offered each morning. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank breerodriguez

Dear breerodriguez,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your review. We are extremely pleased that you and your family enjoyed there stay with us.

Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day and one we strive to perfect, we certainly do appreciate your kind words in relation to our offerings

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,