1,170 results
All reviewsgreat locationfree underground parkingcentral locationnice hotelresidents barcentre of towndeluxe roombar foodreception stafftrain stationlast weekendhotel barboth morningsstayed here for two nightsfamily roomtop classnational park
Reviewed April 18, 2014

It was recommended by the tourist center as a friendly inexpensive hotel, whitch is really true.
We enjoyed our stay in a huge, nice room. Breakfast was delicious and extensive.
Only the reception desk was not really attentive and helpful.
We can recommend this hotel with pleasure!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ScottsKillarney, General Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Andreas R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay in Scott's Hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the breakfast satisfying. I am very disappointed that the reception staff were not helpful or friendly. I will certainly be bringing this up with them and I thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Lovely hotel, friendly staff, great location, modern and clean.
Ok breakfast but not spectacular.
Shower was awful - took ages to heat and was like a spray - no pressure.
Else super value and lovely experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear magleahy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you taking the time.

It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay overall and found the staff excellent and cleanliness up to standard. I have, however, discussed your comments about breakfast with the chef and restaurant manager. We will also do a review of all our showers to make sure they are all working properly. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed 2 nights .Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is right in the middle of Killarney so it is very convenient. We did not eat there but there are many pubs and restaurants withing walking distance. Parking was free in a public underground garage. Tight maneuvering in there but there were always many spaces to chose from. We felt very safe in the garage. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Corkins,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay in Scott's Hotel. It is great to hear that you would come back and stay with us again.

I have passed on your comments to all staff members. They are always delighted to hear that people have enjoyed their stay.

We hope that you will return for a visit again soon.

Overall I enjoyed my stay however the room (419) needed attention:
Bedding - Clearly clean but very faded.
Window Blind - torn at the edges, needs replacing
Visitors folder - needs replacing
Furniture - scratched needs replacing
Deco - Needs a new lick of paint
Repairs - clearly repairs had been carried out but the finishing touches were missing
Shower head - yellow needs replacing
TV - Reception poor
Front desk staff- need to smile
Breakfast staff - Excellent

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear desod,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know your thoughts on the hotel with us.

We work hard to maintain a good standard in our rooms so I have passed on your comments to both maintenance and housekeeping on room 419 for their review. I was disappointed to read your comments on the reception staff as usually we receive very positive comments about them. I personally have talked to them about this. Otherwise, I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and again thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We hope to welcome you back to Scott's Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Central location, lovely rooms and the staff members were pleasant and helpful. We came to have a Spring break and it was a lovely relaxing few days. An important factor for me was being able to control the heat in the room. I am a cold creature and often find that heating is centrally controlled. I was very satisfied with the system in Scott's Hotel and it contributed greatly to my comfort. This was our second visit and we will return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mary H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to here from returning guests.

I was happy to read that you were comfortable in your room and that it contributed to your enjoyable stay. It is also great to here that you found the staff pleasant and helpful.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.