1,165 results
All reviewsgreat locationfree underground parkingcentral locationnice hotelresidents barcentre of towndeluxe roombar foodreception stafftrain stationenjoyed my staylast weekendhotel barboth morningsstayed here for two nightsfollowing morningfamily room
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed 2 nights .Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is right in the middle of Killarney so it is very convenient. We did not eat there but there are many pubs and restaurants withing walking distance. Parking was free in a public underground garage. Tight maneuvering in there but there were always many spaces to chose from. We felt very safe in the garage. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ScottsKillarney, General Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Corkins,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay in Scott's Hotel. It is great to hear that you would come back and stay with us again.

I have passed on your comments to all staff members. They are always delighted to hear that people have enjoyed their stay.

We hope that you will return for a visit again soon.

Overall I enjoyed my stay however the room (419) needed attention:
Bedding - Clearly clean but very faded.
Window Blind - torn at the edges, needs replacing
Visitors folder - needs replacing
Furniture - scratched needs replacing
Deco - Needs a new lick of paint
Repairs - clearly repairs had been carried out but the finishing touches were missing
Shower head - yellow needs replacing
TV - Reception poor
Front desk staff- need to smile
Breakfast staff - Excellent

Dear desod,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know your thoughts on the hotel with us.

We work hard to maintain a good standard in our rooms so I have passed on your comments to both maintenance and housekeeping on room 419 for their review. I was disappointed to read your comments on the reception staff as usually we receive very positive comments about them. I personally have talked to them about this. Otherwise, I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and again thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We hope to welcome you back to Scott's Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Central location, lovely rooms and the staff members were pleasant and helpful. We came to have a Spring break and it was a lovely relaxing few days. An important factor for me was being able to control the heat in the room. I am a cold creature and often find that heating is centrally controlled. I was very satisfied with the system in Scott's Hotel and it contributed greatly to my comfort. This was our second visit and we will return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mary H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to here from returning guests.

I was happy to read that you were comfortable in your room and that it contributed to your enjoyable stay. It is also great to here that you found the staff pleasant and helpful.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staff service and location brilliant,our stay was very enjoyable and we had a meal there and it was lovely and very friendly service. We got a great deal on our room we would highly recommend Scott's hotel

Dear AlanM400,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor on your recent stay in Scotts Hotel.

I am delighted that you found the hotel good value for money and I will pass on your comments on our food and service to all the staff.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

General manager

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My stay in Scott's was very good, it was an ideal location. Very relaxed atmosphere, could say more for the food it was beautiful with a wide selection to pick from. Rooms were clean and spacious, couldn't fault my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
ScottsKillarney, General Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Kelleher21,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very positive review on your stay with us here in Scott's.

I am delighted to be able to pass on your comments to all the staff especially the housekeeping staff and kitchen staff on your feedback about the rooms and food.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.