We locked for a nice place near the national park and the ring of Kerry where we had the possibility of horse riding. Muckross was perfect for us, just a short drive from Killarney but still far enough from the busy and touristic city center.
At our arrival we had a warm welcome, even had the chance to accompany our host to the stables. The accommodation was clean, quite big and offered a beautiful view over the field in front of the house, where rabbits, sheep and donkeys have been kept. (Maybe you get the chance to stroke one of the rabbits). The place invites for a short walk in the evening and one will sleep very well after a long day, just what we had expected from a stay in a farm house.
We will definitely stay at Muckross riding stables on our next trip to Ireland, it’s a great B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse set in a peaceful valley. Large warm comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the mountains, oak forest with red deer. Our area is considered a walkers paradise and of course perfect for riding. Short stroll to Muckross House and the Killarney Lakes.Pet farm avaible to gusts staying and pony rides avaible for small children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Muckross Riding Stables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Riding Stables Bed And Breakfast
- Muckross Riding Stables Hotel Killarney