I booked this place because my friend's dream has always been to ride a horse in Ireland, and I wanted some place with a private car park and easiness of getting into and around the area. Maureen and her family are delightful hosts who make everyone feel warmly welcomed. My friend got to ride in Killarney National Park, which was a perfect place for a horseback ride. The petting farm provides enjoyment for the kid in all of us. There were three lively puppies in addition to a group of goats, sheep, horses, chickens, potbellied pigs etc, all with abundant personality. I know that when I return to Ireland, I will be staying there for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse set in a peaceful valley. Large warm comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the mountains, oak forest with red deer. Our area is considered a walkers paradise and of course perfect for riding. Short stroll to Muckross House and the Killarney Lakes.Pet farm avaible to gusts staying and pony rides avaible for small children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Muckross Riding Stables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Riding Stables Bed And Breakfast
- Muckross Riding Stables Hotel Killarney