Woodlands Bed & Breakfast
  • Breakfast included
$283
$273
$281
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$161
Travelocity
The Ross(Killarney)
$254
  • Restaurant
All reviewsring of kerrygreat hostsnational parkbreakfast was deliciousloved staying heresmoked salmonross castlekillarney golfshort walkour honeymoonquiet at nightkillarney areawonderful staythree nightsjuliatownireland
Reviewed May 25, 2013

A colleague and I recently stayed at the Woodlands B&B during a recent golf trip to Ireland, we played Old Head in this area. Valerie was very responsive prior to our arrival as we had to adjust our reservation a couple of times.

The location is great, a nice walk or short cab in to town, which is quite quaint with a number of good pubs.

Upon leaving the B&B, I realized that I had left a set of ear pods in my room, Valerie was very kind to send those to me!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon and it was one of our favorite spots. The rooms were nice and well kept and our Host, Patrick, was incredible. He recommended places to go and things to see on our way. The food was great and it was nice to have a choice after quite of few days of full Irish breakfast (which I love, don't get me wrong). I could not have asked for more.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We only stayed two nights at this B&B. Patrick was so helpful with advise and directions. Good location and very clean. The breakfast was one of the best we had during our stay of two weeks in Ireland. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed May 8, 2013

A friend and I returned to Woodlands B&B last weekend for the fifth year in a row for the May bank holiday weekend.

As always, Paud and Julia went above and beyond to provide the best possible service imaginable. From the moment we arrived we were met by Paud with the warmest of welcomes, which continued for the duration of our stay. Staying in Woodlands is no longer like staying in an ordinary B&B, it is like staying with family members for the weekend.

I cannot speak highly enough about Woodlands and would recommend it to anybody looking for accommodation in Killarney.

This B&B is not only a credit to Paud and Julia it is also a credit to the Irish tourism industry. The rigorous high standards maintained are something which other B&Bs should strive to achieve.

We will be returning again next year PG, and are already looking forward to our stay.

All the best

The Limerick Lads

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank TerenceMcG
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My partner and I have just returned from having possibly one of the nicest stays ever. It was our first time to Ireland and we were welcomed with open arms. Paul is so lovely and helpful and really went out of his way to guide us in the right direction. The place was lovely and clean and the breakfast was delicious.

The B&B is about a 20 minute walk into town and it is quite a nice walk. The Irish are some of the nicest people. It was such a shock to walk past someone and actually say hello and smile! We are travellers currently living in London and that is an amazing thing and it definitely made us feel welcomed and put a smile on our faces.

The room itself was very clean and it had pretty much everything you need with coffee and tea facilities just outside. Don't waste your money at hotels because B&B's are the way to go if you want a nice homely place to stay. If we ever go back to Killarney we will come back here. Patrick even gave us a loaf of Irish soda bread to send us off on our way!

Bethany & Thomas :)