Woodlands Bed & Breakfast
Lake Hotel(Killarney)
$248
$226
Hotels.com
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$312
$294
Travelocity
The Ross(Killarney)
$254
  • Restaurant
All reviewsring of kerrygreat hostsnational parkbreakfast was deliciousloved staying heresmoked salmonross castlekillarney golfshort walkour honeymoonquiet at nightkillarney areawonderful staythree nightsjuliatownireland
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Honestly, this is the BEST B & B experience I have had in Ireland and I just returned from my 8th trip. I was really lucky to have stumbled upon this B & B on my first trip. Paud and Julia are extremely kind, friendly, and helpful and provide great advice for your daily adventures. It really makes the experience wonderful when you find a place that feels as friendly as family. The B & B itself is very clean with great bathrooms/showers for Ireland/Europe. Breakfast really is delicious. I have probably stayed in 30+ B & Bs in Ireland and the friendly atmosphere, food, and accommodations really are the best I have experienced in Ireland. In the addition, the location is a short walk from Killarney National Park, a beautiful 20 minute walk into town (through the park or along the river) and there are plenty of sights all around (Gap of Dunlow, Ring of Kerry, Ogham Stones, Ross Castle, Torc Waterfalls, Killarney National Park, Muckross House, and more). I think Woodland's B & B makes for a great base to explore southwest Ireland (Killarney, Dingle, West Cork, etc.). I hope you give it a try and have as great of an experience as I have had each trip. I posted pictures from my last trip to Woodlands with the B & B.

Room Tip: Honestly, you can't go wrong. It is a wonderful B & B Experience in Ireland
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Ireland_Addict
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We spent two nights at Woodlands, both were a pleasure. Host was very gracious, lots of suggestions on places to eat, things to do. Large room was well appointed, sitting room across the hall from our room was a bonus. Breakfast was delicious, host serves breakfast and it's a great time to review the days plans - they can even accommodate gluten free diets! Host suggested some interesting places on the Dingle peninsula, we really enjoyed Connor gap.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Karen B
Reviewed September 30, 2012

There are so many wonderful things to say about Woodlands B&B its hard to know where to begin!! We first visited and fell in love with Woodlands B&B in 2005, returned in 2010, and now again in 2012. Patrick and Julia have always gone out of their way to make us feel at home, the rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is delicious! This time we stayed 3 nights, and just as with our last two visits, each day Patrick was kind enough to chat with us being sure to answer all our questions and make sure we were not in danger of missing something. Always ready with a map or brochure containing valuable information we might not have otherwise had. The location is wonderful, within walking distance to town and easily accessible to The Ring of Kerry, The Dingle Peninsula, Muckross House & Abbey, and Killarney National Park. I can say with confidence you will not be disappointed in this fantastic B&B, the nearby sites, or its lovely hosts. ENJOY!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sara J
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights at Woodland's B&B during a recent visit to ireland. We appreciated that it was within walking distance to town, and took advantage of that each night. Our room was large, comfortable, and very clean. We had decent internet reception from the room.
Our host, Paud, was really accommodating and welcoming. He arranged a bus tour of the Ring of Kerry, which picked us up and dropped us off right in front of the house. Breakfasts were excetional, whether "full Irish" or a simpler yogurt and fruit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia G
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband, my 1-year-old daughter and I spent 3 nights in this B&B and we enjoyed it very very much. Great location - really near the city center and also great as a starting point to visit the Ring of Kerry and Dingle peninsula. The room was perfect - clean, comfortable, big, quiet... and they provided a cot for my baby. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful, carefully prepared and served; choice of 5 different breakfasts. The hosts were really nice and friendly. If you're traveling by car, there's off-street parking available. It's the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Choose Woodlands B&B and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family