“Devine Restaurant!”

Yew Tree Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 183 Restaurants in Killarney
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wicklow, Ireland
“Devine Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Myself, my husband and our 10 year old at the time went here for our last meal while holidaying in Killarney and we knew that it was going to be expensive but we heard that it was (so that was ok) and it was a little treat for ourselves:) We had a nice bottle of wine and the meal was just delicious. We sat at the windows looking out at the lake watching a guy rowing in a boat and the swans. It was peaceful, service was good and the food was delicious. Money well spent and we will go back! It didn't disappoint! Remember you pay for what you get that is my motto anyway and I'd rather spend money on good food then dirt cheap food or horrible meal that I know I can cook better.

• Visited June 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Top Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked into the Yew Tree we were treated like royalty. The service was absolutely fantastic. The waitress was very informed about the menu and extremely helpful. The food didn't disappoint. Both myself and my partners meal was delicious. With all three courses as good as each other. We will definitely be back and would have no hesitation in recommending the Yew Tree.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Great for coeliacs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

A bit pricey, but well worth it. As a coeliac, travel can be difficult, but here both dinner and breakfast was completely gluten free, right down to breads, scones, etc. The menu in the evening is incredible!

Visited April 2014
coleraine
“Yew must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The Yew Tree is a wonderful restaurant for a delicious supper . Friendly staff all round in there and a special mention to Andras the assistant food and beverage manager who excels at his job, whilst placing my order he picked up on the fact I had chosen vegetarian options and enquired if I was indeed vegetarian , I replied yes I am, Andras ensured that I received a vegetarian amuse bouche , what a lovely touch.
Lovely restaurant with beautifully presented food, attentive service ( not once were our glasses empty) . Go on ahead and treat yourself and visit .

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Short break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant on our recent visit to Killarney. We were warmly greeted by the restaurant Manager Andrias who was very helpful and friendly as we had our young grandson with us. The food was excellant and very well presented. The waitress could have been more helpful and friendly but Andrias made up for any shortfall of his staff. The meal was good value and we would have no hesitation in going there again. Would recommend it.

• Visited March 2014