Maggie O's Bed & Breakfast
$283
$267
$258
$250
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$171
Travelocity
McSweeney Arms Hotel(Killarney)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewspurple roomring of kerrygave us great suggestionshouse is beautifully decoratedquiet neighborhoodminute walkbreakfast was deliciousstayed nightsrecommend staying hereperfect staytown centrekillarney areavisit killarneyirish hospitalitylovely roompubs and restaurantsirish breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Booked late Saturday night and the host could not have been more helpful or welcoming. The room I stayed in was beautifully decorated, bright, warm and modern. Breakfast was lovely with a full spread which was far better than I have experienced in Hotels. Beautifully cooked bacon and eggs with sausages, toast, beans and tomato. Located a brief 5 minute walk from the centre of town, I would highly recommend this b&b for any length of stay

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Culainn
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed at Maggie O's for 2 nights and couldn't speak higher of our experience. The location was good. Although we didn't walk, it was close enough to walk if desired. The purple room was clean and spacious. The bed was huge, a nice surprise for my pregnant self. The only complaint about the room was the bathroom shower head was too soft. I chose to skip washing my long hair. But that did not change my love for this B&B! Maggie was friendly and helpful. She was more than willing to make suggestions for dinner and even said she would help book tours if we hadn't already done it at the travel center. The breakfast was the cherry on top. I had the french toast one morning and the fruit platter the next morning. My husband had the full Irish breakfast both mornings. The dinning room was cute and we enjoyed chatting with the other guests, and of course Maggie.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sweberPT
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We spent 2 days in this B&B. The owner Maggie is very welcoming and try to be very helpful for you when you need something. The breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed particularly the plate of pancakes. The house is not far from the town center and you can go to the town center without a car.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We only stayed in Killarney one night. We stayed in Maggie's lovely Purple room!! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud!! Best night sleep I got while in Ireland! Lovely room! Breakfast was great. We slept in the morning we were supposed to leave and were out a little late but Maggie was very sweet! So so glad we stayed here for the night will absolutely be staying next time we are in Ireland so we can do the Ring of Kerry!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2014

That's how you feel at Maggie Os B&B. A woman of immaculate detail. The smell of fresh lavender the moment you walk in the house. Five star bedroom accommodation. Hearty, delicious breakfast. Information in minute detail about places of interest to visit. Always ready to assist.
Most people I know say I am a Royal Pain when it comes to detail. I guess being an architect made me that way, always observing and looking to make things better. NOT AT MAGGIE's..

Room Tip: Don't miss it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple