“Well done Killarney Plaza!”

Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Flawless Hotel with best location in Town. The spa was one of the best Ive ever experienced and the staff were so friendly, welcoming and superbly efficient in all departments. We ate dinner in town (walk out the door) but ate lunch in the bar which was excellent- just so fresh, delicious and great value for money.I travelled on this ocassion with girlfriends, It was a wonderflly relaxed and luxurious spa, food and bev weekend. However, we all agreed to return with our families and children to explore so some daylight activities and visit the park & lakes.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend away from the kids. We were delighted with our stay. Our room was big and spacious and beautiful!! The hotel is ideally located being very central to Killarney town centre (everything in walking distance). Staff were very friendly and helpful, the spa was gorgeous and very relaxing. We were so happy with our stay that we also made a booking for my parents in-law who were just as delighted with their stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was very comfortable and layout made storage of clothing easy. We particularly enjoyed our excellent meals at the restaurant. Coupled with a great location, this is a property that you should seriously consider. There is NOTHING to criticize and MUCH to praise.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Im a sales rep and I stay in hundreds of hotels in Ireland and I never did reviews in here but this time really needs to be done as Oliver at the front desk was an absolute star , helpful from beginning to the end this chap should be training all receptionists in Ireland he should be rewarded from the owners of the hotel and be given a high rank in the place well done Oliver

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel 4 other times and wow they have always maintained their quality over the years. The best thing is to see staff that are very familiar and remember you when you come back. Ciara and Lorraine in the Bar and Grill are amazing. Ciara has been a gem since the first day she started. We were there for that one :) Danny the manager is WONDERFUL! Very impressed with the staff! The parking is great if you have a car and you can't beat the location right in the heart of it all! I would recommend a stay if you are ever in Killarney and the spa is a real pleasure! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

i really enjoyed my stay here. Its right in the centre of Killarney, so very accessible to everything Killarney has to offer, and thats a lot! We enjoyed a very nice meal in the restaurant there also. The room was spacious, and had its own air con, so the room can be warmed/cooled to your liking. The decor in the hotel is amazing, very warm and inviting, with loads of art pieces hanging on the walls, which you can enjoy at your leisure.
The spa there is AMAZING!! I can not describe just how wonderful my massage was, they have packages there, which I did not get to do, but totally will the next time I'm there. The spa was like being on a tropical island, with the massage table being in what looks like your own personal hut on an island, with a little bridge to it and all! Pure indulgence...
The downside of the hotel is the parking. If the car park in the hotel is full (which happened the whole weekend we were there,as anyone can use it whether they are staying or not-they shouldn't, but they can) the only parking options is in the public car park, which you have to pay for. When I enquired about it, the receptionist was a little short with me, and told me that yes, I had to park in the public car park, it was only a euro an hour, and if I insisted, the money would be given back to me. Hmm.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband & I along with our 2 small children (6 & 3) stayed here at Christmas. Its location is perfect as you step onto the street & everything is within walking distance. The underground carpark is ideal for parking up & abandoning until your holiday is over. The hotel itself is beautiful, themed on the interior of the Titanic with the grand Staircase. Fabulous sofa areas with open fires to sit back & relax with a drink & a book. The staff are most friendly & helpful. The breakfast in the morning is 10 out of 10 for selection & quality. The rooms are big, bright & luxurious. We returned again for St patricks weekend as the children enjoyed the previous stay so much. The pool is another feature that is top class with fabulous showers & robes in the rooms supplied for convenience. My husband & I are already booked in again for our anniversary in May - No children this time!

Room Tip: I would suspect if you asked the very helpful & friendly staff upon booking they would do their...