“Muy bien!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Rambla

La Rambla
Ranked #27 of 183 Restaurants in Killarney
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rostrevor, United Kingdom
“Muy bien!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are looking for a touch of Spain in downtown Killarney... then look no further. La Rambla has it all - great food, service and atmosphere. The quality and presentation of each dish is hard to beat and on a balmy summer evening in County Kerry we could very well have been sitting by the shores of the Med. It was that good we went back the following night as well.

kerry
“Ridiculous service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am a local to this area and have dined in this restaurant on numerous occasions. I must say the first few times everything was a pleasure...food, service and atmosphere! however this all went dowhill about two weeks ago when two friends and I made a reservation for Friday night - weather was brilliant and town was very busy. We arrived and received a very pleasant welcome as the staff were very familiar with us. We ordered from the menu and some dishes were brought out, by the time my friends had finished their dishes my food had not yet arrived. After twenty minutes, I went to the staff station and asked how long more my food would be the blonde waitress apologised and said it would be brought out asap. The food was brought out and when we were leaving we didnt leave a tip. I returned there on Friday night just gone (as I love the food), we walked through the door and the blonde waitress had no friendly greeting and snapped- how could she help us, we asked for a table and she said there were none indoors only outdoors. We sat outside and waited forty minutes to order food. Food was delicious as per usual but the blonde waitress was so ignorant, it has completely turned me off the restaurant. I have read the other reviews below and I am not shocked that so many people have complained her. Saying this the food is absolutely amazing and excellent value, if the management was to get an attitude makeover the restaurant would be a huge success.

5 Thank shell d
Killarney, Ireland
“Gorgeous food in relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family had a meal here on Fathers Day here...I absolutely adore this place, the food and the service. All the staff was lovely even he "blond manager" everyone is talking about on their tripadvisor reviews:) She was the one to take the order and i must say i was a bit stressed because i do read the tripadvisor reviews before entering the restaurants. The service was excellent, the pork belly, prawns and calamari tapas were gorgeous but steak and wild game dish for mains were so nice, that my mouth is still watering when I talk about it. Our 2.5 years old daughter was dining with us and again bought waiting staff did check us if she is fine also gave her a sweet when we were leaving. Love this place... Can't wait to return back!

• Visited June 2013
Killarney, Ireland
“Great Food, Terrible Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I cannot fault the food here it was absolutely fantastic and I would definitely go back for the calamari rings. However the blond waitress in there is extremely rude..we had to ask her 3 times over a 20 minute period for the bill and when it finally arrived she didn't even apologise. We left the cash on the counter on the way out and she didn't even lift her head to say thank you or goodbye.

3 Thank KB886
“Swiss Clock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Back in Killarney an back @ La Rambla. Tried some new dishes and I am still licking my lips a day later..we sat out in the Sun and the place was wall to wall with customers.. A most pleasant dining experience yet again..Full credit to the friendly staff as it was so busy yet everyone was well looked after...back again in the near future...Kudos....:-))