“Home Away From Home ........Only Better”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen Blarney House Living Room
Master Bedroom
Twin Room
Double Bedroom 3
Traditional Farms in Muckross across from our home
Dawn at Lakeside walking distance to our home
Jaunting by Lakes in Muckross across the road
Muckross House few mins only from  our home
Only Walking distance to National Park across the road
View of Lakes taken while walking in Muckross across road
Jaunting Car view of Muckross House
Ross Castle 5 mins away
Gap of Dunloe Killarney
Image taken by me at dawn just across the road from our home
Golf nearby at Killarney Golf Club
Horse Riding in National Park
View of Killarney town in autumn
Hiking on Torc near our home
Hiking Highest Mountain in Kerry Carrantuohill
Beauty on Lakes of Killarney
Stunning Killarney Landscape
Ladies View taken by our guest author Marianne
Kerry Landscape
Walking in National Park in November
View taken near Valentia near Dingle
Killarney is a lovely picturesque town
Great Leisure Facilities only 500yds walk
Gorgeous Derrynane Beach near Dingle
Beach on Ring of Kerry
Muckross Abbey walking distance
Muckross Abbey interior view
Lakes just across the road
Killarney Race Course 5 mins only
View of Blaskets in Dingle
Glorious Beaches in Dingle
Rush Hour on Ring of Kerry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
CameronWa...
Ireland
“Home Away From Home ........Only Better”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We recently spent a wonderful weekend with extended family in Blarney House. It is spacious, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable property in a great location. Every aspect of our stay here was excellent from the hospitality of the owner to the facilities. The best that Killarney has to offer was at our doorstep. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sandgrope...
Perth
“Home away from home set in the beautiful heart of Killarney town”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

From the very first email to the departure the service was outstanding. The extra personal touches made a big difference. A lovely, clean, modern, spacious HOME that suited our family of 6 whose ages ranged from 82 -3 years old. The staff were very friendly and had helpful knowledge of the area.

Great value for money and recommend it to all. I know we will be back!

Date of stay: June 2014
Canada
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Date of stay: April 2014
Older travelers
May 5, 2014
Hi Patti & Tom

Just want to say a big " Thank you" for taking time out to share your views of our holiday home and service. It is always great to hear our guests enjoy their visit to our property and I am delighted to hear we rated above some of the other places you stayed on your travels in Ireland. That is indeed great feedback for us, thank you so much !

It was a pleasure to meet you both and your Mom too Patti, and lovely to chat with you on your return to Ontario.. Your feedback on your experiences here with car hire, touring etc.... was very helpful for me also.

Once again, thank you for being excellent house guests, it was a pleasure to have met you all and if you ever get back to Ireland again, we would be delighted to welcome you back to Blarney House.

My Best Wishes,

Idaho USA
Reviewed May 4, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
May 4, 2014
Dear Marianne, Bill, Annie, William, Margaret and Debbie,

It is with great delight I read your extensive review of your recent stay with us in Killarney. I am just so touched you took the time to sit down and post such a detailed and descriptive account of your visit to our home and the Killarney/Dingle region. It was lovely to have met you all and to sit down with you to chat. I felt like we had known each other for years and your own description of Sandpoint inspired me to do some research on America's most beautiful small town. We have a lot in common with natural lakes and beauty in Killarney & Sandpoint both.

I was also very interested to follow your wonderful blog on your travels around Ireland with your witty accounts of your travels and fantastic images of Killarney, Dingle, Valentia, Galway etc......I told two friends of mine about your blog and they along with others on both sides of the ocean were all following it too!

Again, I thank you all most sincerely, it was a great pleasure to have met you all and I know we will keep in touch, Marianne your penmanship skills on your blog, Facebook and your book keep us all entertained, and we look forward to the next chapter of your fascinating tales. I will be honored and look forward to having you back anytime to Killarney ,

Kindest Regards & Best Wishes to all of you,

Valerie
babymoy
Cavan, Ireland
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Myself and 5 girlfriends stayed in Killarney Holiday Village in April 2014 and I would highly recommend it. Great value for money, house had everything you would need and spotlessly clean. Great location and the the owners left us some essentials like milk and teabags on our arrival. Will definitely be going back.

Date of stay: April 2014
Apr 11, 2014
Hello to all the Wedding Girls

Thank you soo much for taking the time out to post this review of your recent stay in our home last weekend. It is great to get such excellent feedback and I know from meeting your group on departure you all had a great time at the wedding next door and enjoyed your weekend visit.

You were all a pleasure to have in my home and I would be delighted to welcome you back anytime you get back to Killarney again.

Many thanks for all your nice comments,

Kindest Regards,

Date of stay: October 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Nov 18, 2013
Hello Astrid, Christian & Baby Mattis

Thank you so much for taking time out to post this review of your recent holiday break with us. It was such a pleasure to meet you all and Baby Mattis is just such a pleasant gorgeous little boy! I am deighted to hear you found our home had everything you needed and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to meeting you all again when you return to Killarney, it was lovely to meet with you and chat. You were the perfect house guests and I hope we get another chance to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards to you all,

Have a lovely Christmas,

Valerie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing