“Great Coffee”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #6 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Killarney
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Always great coffee and service we go back again and again

1  Thank Brooklodge

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Im a regular at Costa Deerpark and would see my self as someone who knows what a good coffee or cappuccino should taste like . It has to be said that making a good cappuccino is the same as pulling a good pint of Guinness and the guys and girls in this Costa have it down to art an form.Keep up the good work.

1  Thank VIPERSNTHIEVES
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I go here everyday. It must have really hit the profits of other coffee shops in this area, since my discovery, as it is so nice here I never go anywhere else. The coffee is exquisite and the staff friendly and attentive, what more could you ask for?

1  Thank trotskyite_12
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I work close by Costa Coffee Deerpark and I must say my lunch without visit there is not this same. Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff and perfect cup of coffee. Keep up great work lads ! :)

1  Thank sylcyt
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I go to Costa Coffee most days and have to say it is definitely the best coffee around Killarney and the staff are very friendly and helpful, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great coffee in relaxing surroundings and a chance to meet up with friends for a chat.