“Very good.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Http://www.kerrytourist.com/details/bombay_palace.shtml
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had eaten here before when last in Killarney and it was very tasty so decided to go again and pleased that i did as food was lovely- meat samosa was delicious and main course was tender and very tasty. Great curries!

1  Thank Mary N

Reviewed September 15, 2012

In the middle of a lot of hotel dining rooms and other "fine dining" establishments in Ireland, my wife and I craved some simpler ethnic food halfway through our trip. We had pizza one night (Salvador's) and Indian food the next night while in Killarney -- a break, at least, from ubiquitous potatoes served with everything!

The atmosphere is nothing unusual but the good is good. We had samosas, lamb tikka, a chicken curry (there are several to choose from) and rice. Recommended for something different at a good value.

1  Thank dseesel
Reviewed September 10, 2012

As a vegetarian, I was thrilled to find this Indian restaurant in the small town of Killarney. The food is great and I found the prices to be reasonable. They will also prepare your order to go. It gets busy on the weekend, so I would suggest that you make a reservation.

1  Thank nashville_dog_lover
Reviewed August 21, 2012

It's actually a Bangladeshi run restaurant...or at least thats what my tour guide told me. As I said, if you want some desi flavours while on your Europe trip this restaurant is your best bet. Don't expect Indian food at its best but expect decent tastes. Some dishes can get a bit oily, so tell them to go easy on the spice. Good location and easy to find. Big portion sizes so don't order too much. My favourite drink was the Mango Lassi :)

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Killarney stops serving food around 9 but this wonderful restaurant welcomed us at 10. We enjoyed all the different flavors of foods we had.

1  Thank karla k