“Killarney Gem”

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Killarney
Ireland
“Killarney Gem”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Just back having spent two lovely nights at the Killarney Royal. What a lovely hotel, right in the centre of town. Beautiful food and very comfortable room. Loved the large bed and so comfy. Staff were very friendly and the decor and comfort of this hotel has to be experienced. Hope to return soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Dear Irelandteresaireland,

Thank you very much for taking time to post such a wonderful review about our Property. I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your surrounds and the Hotel lived up to your expectations. I will pass on your comment to the entire team and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Brian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed March 20, 2013

What a homely, welcoming experience. Lovely large room, can't remember the number. Customer service was the best ever. Food good. Spotless and excellent value for money. Very central location without too much noise., we asked for a quite room. Will definitely return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear TierneyZiggy,

Firstly, I wish to Thank You for taking time to post such a excellent review. It is very heartening to read your very positive review of our Hotel. I am extremely pleased to know my Staff exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, especially your room and the cuisine.
I look forward to welcoming you to Killarney Royal in the future.

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at the Royal recently. it was our 2nd stay there and can highly recommend it as a warm, inviting and friendly hotel. The staff are top class and the food lovely. Location is great too. Will be back again. Rose

Dear RosieG815,

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review. I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for your kind comments about my team and our cuisine.
I will extend your gratitude to each and every team member. I look forward to welcoming you through our door in the future.

albuquerque, NM
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Killarney Royal for four nights. The staff went above and beyond with recommendations for day trips, tours, dinners, and shopping. Our room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable and clean. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Killarney.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear jezzebelmona,

Thank you very much for your lovely review, I am pleased to know my Staff exceeded your expectations, and do rely on all customer feed back to help us maintain and improve our services to all our Guests. Thank you for your very kind words about our Property, hopefully, I will have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Galway, Ireland
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just had a very enjoyable St Patricks weekend at the Royal. excellent service,excellent food,excellent staff and so comfortable. It has a great location and offers so much in relation to clint serviceboth as a guest but also as an observation for customers calling in for bar or just coffees etc.
Derek and Ann

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear smithers80,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our Property and especially our cuisine. I will pass on your comments to my Chef and his team.
I appreciate your kind words about our Hotel, as I do rely on all customer feed back.
Hopefully, I will have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed again, 4th time at this excellent hotel and yet again it was superb.

As ever the hotel was immaculate and cosy. Killarney was cold but the hotel was very pleasantly warm without being too hot. Service yet again both professional and friendly.

On ths trip we used the hotel restaurant for lunch on Friday and the food was amazing as well as being very well priced. Restaurant service was very friendly as well as being swift. In our future visits to Killarney we will make more use of the dining facilities at the hotel as we have tried virtually every eating spot in the town and this is definitely amongst the very best so it will save a lot of searching.

A special word of thanks again for such a friendly welcome to John ( night staff) and we will certainly be returning again soon.

Philip and Jacqui, Belfast

Dear PHILIP D,

Thank you for returning to Killarney Royal Hotel and posting yet another wonderful review.
I am very heartened to read through it and am certainly delighted to know our Chef's' menus exceeded your expectations. I will pass on your kind words to my entire team, and especially to John. I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights last week. It was on a living social deal. This was never mentioned by any of the staff and when we were having our meal the extremely polite and pleasant waiter asked us in a very nice manner our room no. He returned a few minutes later and told us in a very discreet manner what we were entitled to off the menu with our deal. I felt this was very important as in some places when you get a deal it is literally shouted from the rooftops which can make people feel uncomfortable. Can't praise this hotel enough. Staff, food, ambiance. Will be back. Ber cork

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Emailbernieryan,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our Hotel. It is a pleasure to read. I am delighted to know how thoroughly you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Also, Thank you, for your comments about my Staff, who are very valued members of my team.
I look forward to welcoming you through our doors in the future.