“Simple delicious and good value”

The Country Kitchen
Ranked #105 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Simple delicious and good value”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I came here for lunch after a bike ride in the National Park. I was greeted courteously by the host and seated in a simple, clean, and quiet, dining room. I had the roast beef lunch special and a glass of water. the food was fresh, hot, and flavorful. I had potatoes, vegetable, and the generous serving of roast beef.
The price was a good value at under 10 euros for everything.
You can't go wrong because they offer multiple special plates daily.

Visited May 2014

“Not very nice”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family, partner ordered a salad plate I ordered a ham sandwich. There was more fat than ham in the roll and the salad was awful, needless to say myself and my family were sick after leaving here.also the place was filthy, the food lacked passion ...

Visited May 2014
Malta
“Needs a lot of work done”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and myself just grabbed a toasted sandwich and a cup of tea over here which were just OK. But the place is not that clean, by our standards and needs a good make over. Not a place that one would return to.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Place Ever”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the dinner experience and the food was AMAZING. Both the owner and chef came out to meet us personally and the dishes they had created was way above excellence. I visited Country Kitchen in 2011, now over 2 years later I am yet to find a restaurant that comes anywhere close. Shane you rock! I hope to be back to visit sometime real soon.

• Visited December 2012
Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Really loved this place!
We where served by a lovely waitress who really seemed to love her job and had a word for everyone!
Also the food was scrumptious and very reasonable.
Cant wait to visit here again some time ;)

Visited September 2013