“Irish Girls”
Review of Mustang Sally's

Mustang Sally's
Ranked #20 of 21 Nightlife in Killarney
More attraction details
Owner description: Mustang sallys has 2 bars we have a cocktail lounge and a nite club we have live music or a dj thursday to monday
A TripAdvisor Member
“Irish Girls”
Reviewed November 19, 2003

I had been traveling through the rugged southwest coast of Ireland for a week when I landed in Killarney for a couple of days of much need civilization & conversation. I walked by Mustang Sally's and thought, an American bar? Later, I went in and found a familiar atmosphere greeting me. While, I am not one for Europe's rendition of Americana, I found Mustang Sally's admirable.

After an hour talking with the friendly bar tender I walked across the room and approached a gorgeous Irish lass. Like a good Irishwoman she laughed at my attempts to speak with an Irish accent and made me feel comfortable right away. She and her friends seemed to dig the joint, and after meeting her, I thought it was the coolest place ever.

I went back two months or so later and enjoyed myself as before.
Killarney, though a tourist trap, is an entertaining town and Mustang Sally's is a decent place to down a few pints.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member