“Excellant hotel”

Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My Husband and I just got home after a short break at the Killarney Towera hotel, and I have to say we were very pleased with our stay.check in was quick and efficent ,our room was beautiful, and bed was very comfortable, bathroom had all we could ask for, including jacussi.
Dining room was spotless, staff were very friendly, and more important, the food was delicious!!!I was a bit concerned when I discovered it was buffet, but I need not have worried, as the chef was there all the time, making sure everything was fresh.
And if the entertainment in the hotel doesn't suit your taste, there is plenty of other places to check out nearby
So all in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone that would like to visit Kerry

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 15, 2010

i have just returned from a tour of ireland staying at the killarney towers for 3 nights , the hotel is well worth its four stars great food, modern interier really first rate can recommend

• Stayed: June 2010
1  Thank ken97
Reviewed June 8, 2010

This is an excellent hotel in a fantastic location. It is in the middle of everything from shopping to pubs with local music. Food was very good. The only questionable piece was wifi availability....it was fair. I would recommend this hotel highly -- in addition to location the amenities are super. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are not large but very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frosty64
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Stayed at the Killarney Towers at the beginning of the month. My friend and I really had a great time staying there. We got a great internet deal, stay 2 nights and get the third night free. Check in was courteous and efficient and we were delighted with our room, nice fluffy towels and bathrobe and slippers were an added bonus. We had food in the bar both evenings and really enjoyed it on both occaisions, there seems to be music in the main bar of the hotel every evening of the week, it was lively and we enjoyed the craic. We liked Killarney, there were some lovely bars and restaurants and it was central for us to drive to other parts like Slea head and Dingle. Killarney is a busy town and the Towers is right in the heart of it, so I expect it can be noisy at times, however we were on the third floor and were oblivious to any activities that were going on once we eventually hit the pillow for the night. I hope to visit Kerry again and will definitely return to the Towers

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank clooneriver
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This hotel was wonderful. I especially liked the jacuzzi tub in our room. It felt good after all of the travelling I did. Both the hotel staff and the restaurant staff were exceptional. The food was good too -- best scalloped potatoes ever!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2010

The "Towers" has everything in one spot - perfect location, super clean rooms, a delicious breakfast, and even a Spar Supermarket next door. A fitness & leisure center is also there but we did not use it. A big thank you to the Reception staff who were so kind, Emma, Leonie, and Hairul! I don't know what department she works in, but Manager Margaret was always around and always working hard on something and very friendly and helpful! Mohan and all the staff in the breakfast room could not be nicer and I feel bad I don't know more of their names. Thanks for treating our little group from Seattle so kindly - see you again next time!

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed December 3, 2009

This hotel was great and close to everything in Killarney. The hotel staff was superb and the rooms, lobby and restaurant/bar area were clean. The food was excellent! Each morning the breakfast had everything you could think of and the dinners were so delicious. There were always at least three different kinds of main dish meats along with all the sides and tasty desserts to match.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple