Stayed here as part of a tour group. Our room was small and shabby, felt dirty. Window overlooked roof of connecting hall/room, with an empty whiskey bottle right there in plain view. Halls narrow, carpet worn. Front door locked after 11pm. Kids hanging out front smoking. Live music started over an hour late in the very noisey lounge. Buffett food nothing special at all. Front desk staff didn't know how to smile. Wait staff not Irish. Would not have picked this place myself. Saw other tours staying in much nicer place up the street. In the early morning the street was filled with large black birds picking at litter in the road. Felt like a scene from the movie Birds by Hitchcock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre offers luxury hotel accommodation in Killarney town centre. Known for it’s charm & friendliness this bustling town centre Killarney hotel has many great bar and restaurant areas ideal for all our guests to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killarney Towers Hotel And Leisure Centre
- Towers Killarney
- Killarney Hotel
- Killarney Towers Hotel Ireland