“great craic”

Killarney Court Hotel
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed July 27, 2008

stayed here for a stag week end in june,the hotel was in a great location to the town and the accomadation was supurb. the food was great and well priced. i would really like to visit killarney again and use this hotel again. from j in carlow

Reviewed July 24, 2008

Nice hotel, decent rooms,quiet and new carpets

Reviewed July 23, 2008

I am staying in this hotel and wanted to say somethings about it. I forgot to bring my laptop so i have been like a lost soul trying to find internet cafes on our trip. this spot has the great option of FREE access to guests at reception. other hotels we have been in have access but at a cost. this one is free which is brilliant. Any way four of our party were sick when we arrived yesterday as part of a cosmos tour and the way they have been treated is outstanding. Food brought to the room and docters calling at all hours.....they have been very helpful. I'm not sick though and am having a great time...wine woman and song all the way.Its not a fancy hotel but if we wanted that we would not have come on a tour. Its good and clean and all very well turned out. Thanks to all, I have to go now and finish my pint of guines.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 13, 2008

We stayed down at the Killarney court hotel for a single night but unfortunately the room we were put into appeared to be alongside the elevator motor room! This meant that everytime the elevator was used we would be woken by the sound of the motors running up and down - definately an uncomfortable night!

Just a few other pointers - Breakfast is only served until 10, so make sure you are up early enough to get something to eat.

Also most of the staff we met were not as friendly as I have come to expect, and I have stayed in many hotels accross Ireland.

Overall - i think for the price of the hotel, i would have definately expected more.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Stayed here June 25 and June 26 as part of Cosmos Tour. There is a Texaco gas station convience store and a liquor store with a chinese resturant 5 minutes from the Hotel. Now accross the street is a Supermac chain outlet. A ten minute walk from the hotel you come to High street where you can treat yourself to great shopping and a nice selection of resturants and pubs.
One of best things to do in Killarney is to take a Jaunting car ride to Ross Castle. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice.

Reviewed June 23, 2008

I stayed in the Killarney Court Hotel on the the 13th and 14th of June and I must say I really enjoyed my stay.I was very impressed by the dinner I had to eat on the saturday afternoon,my complements to the chef.I was also very impressed with the the rooms,I found them very comfortable to sleep in and im also glad to say I was delighted with how clean they were.I would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of a trip to Killarney.

Reviewed June 19, 2008

i like this hotel and stay here a lot. good all rounder. pleasant staff, good food and great location. I recommend.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo