“Great start to our trip.”

Killarney Court Hotel
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We wanted to stop off somewhere for breakfast on our way to Kenmare for a hen party. I had stayed in the hotel before and enjoyed my stay so with that in mind I contacted them to see if they could cater to our group.The Killarney Court were kind enough to let us have breakfast after breakfast time had finished. The had table beautifully set for us. The champagne breakfast was wonderful and we all really appreciated the time and effort from the staff looking after us. It was a great way to start the day of activities planned. Thank you to all the staff involved, you are what Irish hospitality is all about

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lily2901
killarney c, General Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Novb2922 ,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to us and also for your kind words in the review here on Tripadviser. It was such a breath of fresh air to have your lovely group in at that time of the morning and I can say that all the team were in a great mood for the rest of the day as a result. Thank you so much for calling in during your trip and I most certainly wish you and your group a joyfull wedding day soon. By the way, the bride to be is a wonderful person, I wish her the best that life can bring.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have enjoyed another stay at the Killarney court hotel.The deluxe room had a comfortable bed and very modern room.The bathroom had underfloor heating and super shower.Nice atmosphere in bar and helpful,pleasant staff.Breakfast was buffet with tea,coffee served with the toast.Receptionist efficient and welcoming.The only negatives were the car park does get busy at night, but an attendant is at hand at night.The view outside of hotel isnt the best I'v seen but what the management can control is top marks and good value for Killarney.We will return for another enjoyable stay

Room Tip: all rooms are pleasant but if corridors are long if you have an issue with walking.
2  Thank decaff

Dear decaff,

Thank you for your review of your visit to us here at the Kiallarney Court Hotel. I am delighted that you were happy had the oppurtunity to experience our superior rooms with their underfloor heating, seperate shower, heated mirror etc. I truly hope you return very soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We have just returned from Killarney having stopped at the Killarney Court for 5 nights. This is a first class hotel with first class staff. The hotel is a pleasure to stay in and the staff in all departments can not do any more to make your stay an enjoyable one. From the moment you check in to the time you leave, the staff are wonderful and friendly. The restaurant food is superb and the portions are generous. The superior room was excellent and the bed was enormous. We are already thinking of returning and seeing more of the beautiful countryside and will, without doubt, return to the Killarney Court. We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.

2  Thank BrynAndDebbie

Dear BrynAndDebbie,

Thank you so much for your very kind review about your stay with us recently. It was a real pleasure to have you stay and all the team are thrilled that you were happy with your welcome. Thank you. I hope you do return again very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights while driving around Ireland. It is in a nice location and easy to get to. Parking was easy. Breakfast buffet was standard fare and was fresh if you hit it at the right time. Tour groups would come in and clean it out quickly! Hotel is in desperate need of updating. Beds were mushy and husband and I were happy to have two beds because we had to sleep separate to be comfortable. Just for info- you had to put your door key card into a box inside the door for the electricity to be on in the room. We had never experienced that!
Pub was nice and food excellent! We had a great meal our first night. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ahodgesrn

Dear Ahodgesrn,

Thank you for reviewing your stay here at the Killarney Court Hotel.I am delighted that you had a warm welcome and that you thought the food was excellent. I am sorry about the comfort of the beds, we change them as needed so will act on this asap. The energy saver keycard box is becoming a regular feature in Hotels and helps reduce costs so we can provide better value stays. I am so happy you had a pleasant stay and hope you may return at some point in the future.#

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great time in the killarney court hotel. It is well presented and clean. The room was kept well and there was a great choice for breakfast each morning. we stayed for a few nights and had no problems. Didn't try the restaurant or the bar food menu.

Room Tip: try to get a room near reception as the rooms further down the corridor overlook the back of a shop
1  Thank ennisbannerman

Dear ennisbannerman ,

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay with us. Maybe the next time you visit you will have time to try out our award winning Carvery or our Buffet Breakfast. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We love the killarney court hotel and stay there very often the service and the staff at the hotel are welcoming polite and helpful at all times, with the amount of times we have stayed there we have never had a problem. Would recommend it to anyone, couples both young and old, families, work suitable and accommodating for every bodies needs. Love it there and cannot wait to return.

2  Thank Claramarie2013

Dear Claramarie2013,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us on Tripadviser. I am delighted that you keep coming back to us and I can say we really look forward to having you as our guest. Thank you and I wish you well.

Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed recently in the Killarney Court Hotel just on the outskirts of the busy town. I was there on business for two days and I have to stay the management and staff made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. After a long busy day it is great to come back to the hotel to be greeted by friendly staff and great food. The bar has a cosy friendly atmosphere which is unusual for a hotel and when you are there on business on your own you still feel comfortable and at home. I also noticed the cleanliness of the hotel which tells me the management are focussed on their job and the staff are attentive and helpful. The rooms are spacious and comfortable which is important to get a good nights sleep when you have early morning meetings.Its also easy on the wallet as the room and food was very reasonable.Its what you need in a good hotel...good value..good location..and very good quality. I would highly recommend staying here whether its business or pleasure and I am looking forward to going back again soon. A big thank you and well done to everyone at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bernard D

Dear Bernard D,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope you return again soon. We do strive to provide a clean, happy, value stay for our guests and I am thrilled that you experienced all of these during your stay.

Thank you, I hope to meet you again soon.