“Lovely house”

Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Karkur, Israel
“Lovely house”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Earls Court House for two nights.
We were welcomed by hosts with warm hospitality and a great service for every issue. We also got wonderful advises for our planned itinerary. The house has great charm and it inspires calmness. Our room was very comfortable and cozy, clean and well designed which gave a warm atmosphere. Good breakfast and good location.
I enjoyed my staying there very much

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Hebrew first
North Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2013

A comfortable well managed hotel on the outskirts of the town with a large car park. Our room (115) was quiet ,spacious and well appointed. We did have problems with the heating during our stay but this was rectified with the manager installing a portable radiator. One niggle was that the clock had to be reset each time we took the key room from the control bracket The breakfasts were excellent and the the receptionist/manager readily provided information and maps of the locality.

1 Thank walterWales
Brazil
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I came to Ireland last summer and Killarney was my second city and after checking places I chose Earls Court to stay for a week. Their website has accurate images and you can have a real idea of how it is. Earls Court is a gem in the whole country and since I went to several places I really can say that. The owners, Emer and Ray, keep the place beautifully. They are totally devoted to their work and have real interest in people and do everything possible to make you feel happy there and help you in all they can. It is a unique place and because I loved it so much I did my trips around Ireland and kept coming back to them. They have impecable taste, the rooms are all beautiful. It is a very quiet place and you can rest there in the busy Killarney. They have incredible pieces of furniture and it was a delight to me to keep going around the place to see their furniture, paintings, etc. Breakfast is marvelous! They have tea and cake every day after 2:oo p.m, a computer you can use and it is really 15 minutes to the downtown area where the restaurants are and everything else. In general, when you look at a hotel in the web you get a certain impression and when you get to the place you become totally disappointed. Not Earls Court, it's even better than what you see in their website. They have a great staff. Emer and Ray are lovely people and my favorite receptionist there is Mary. She is always looking after you and inviting you for tea. Earls Court became like home to me. I will cherish my memories forever. They should get a prize every year, they really deserve it.

Room Tip: the rooms are all nice, I stayed in 3 diferent ones and they were beautiful and everything was in o...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank rosanebroadway
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night with four friends. Everyone loved it. The rooms. We had room 304 which was huge, beautifully furnished in the Georgian style and immaculate. Breakfast was excellent everything hot and cold and more. Staff could not do enough for us extremely helpful and excellent service. Simply a top spot to stay in Killarney.

• Stayed May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Myself and my partner stayed in the Earls Court House on a Saturday and Sunday night. Upon arrival our room was ready and we were invited to have tea, coffee and pastries which are served complementary every afternoon.

Located approximately a 5 minute walk from the middle of Killarney (we are quick walkers) and a 10 minute drive from the national park and Muckross House.

Our room was spacious, bright and very very clean. The bathroom was fully fitted out with full size bath, shower wc, whb, plenty of shelf space (for allll my lotions and potions) and even cotton balls and buds which are rarely offered even in a 5*! We asked for two wine glasses which were given without hesitation - no corkage charge either.

We were late leaving the room on Sunday, it was early afternoon and still it was cleaned and made up for us when we returned.

The breakfast is amazing - a large variety of foods, fruit, breads, croissants, yogurts in the buffet and the menu for cooked foods is extensive, I had poached eggs with bacon and my partner had a full fry the first day, and I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and my partner had crepes with bacon and second day - nothing was too much trouble for the staff in this establishment and I would highly recommend.

PS, we are a young couple - early 30's.

Dublin
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Recently stayed at Earls Court House Boutique Hotel in Killarney for a week. It was just a little piece of heaven there! Emer and Ray, and their staff couldn't have been more welcome and helpful. The breakfast served was superb and such an array of food and choice, particularly their award winning porridge! The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and fabulous. Far more superior to other places I have stayed in, which were reportedly 5 star! I would definitely recommend a stay here as it is only about 10 minutes walk or so into town and so much to see!
Anne-Marie Smith, Dublin.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kinsale, Ireland
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Recently stayed at Earls Court Hotel for one night . We had a lovely room with Balcony, displaying magnificent views of the Kerry mountains.. Quiet location. Within walking distance to INEC., lovely pubs and restaurants.Town is a little further , but very walk able. Earls Court is spotlessly clean . Large comfortable beds .There are some lovely antiques on display , which adds to the "old world " charm.The reception and breakfast Staff were first class, being friendly , helpful and very professional. The breakfast was extensive, well cooked with enough variety to suit all tastes.
Not a place for the young and lively. But perfect for our party. Thank you Emer , thoroughly enjoyed our stay..

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are a must.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends