Stayed here 2 nights. The place is located right in the middle of town...which was wonderful!
Very spacious room (king size bed) and bathroom. Both very clean. Suprisingly, very quiet, although we did stay 2 weekdays. 2 bars/pubs and restaurant on location. The food at King Kenmares Restaurant was excellent!
Car park lot only a 1 minute walk and 3 Euros a day. Street parking also available.
Will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse