We wanted to do at least one stay above a pub and this worked out well.
There is an elevator to the rooms, no stairs to haul luggage up.
The room was very large and worked great for the night. Room was clean and very quiet but nothing fancy, very plain.
The pub down below was great. Service was very good and food tasted great. Drinks tasted as good as they should.
Customer service was great, especially the next morning when they helped us call our credit card company to deal with an issue.
Would gladly stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse