“A place to rest your head....”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Killarney Inn

Killarney Inn
Ranked #52 of 145 Killarney B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A place to rest your head....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Did not have a great experience at this guesthouse. The room was dirty, dusty and was not up to the standard I expected. There was dirt on the bed linen including make up on the pillow. There was a spare bed made up in the room so could swap the pillows luckily but there was no one at the desk to talk to about this. There were cigarette burns in the carpet. The TV didn't work properly and overall was a very dirty room even for the price The place doesn't have a guesthouse feel to it at all. It is a budget price but I have stayed in plenty budget places in Ireland that make more of an effort. Would only recommend if you were stuck for a place to stay in Killarney but would advise to maybe go somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my Sisters Hen, dealt with Kayanne and I can't speak highly enough of how accomodaing and helpful she was! We stayed at the Kings Court house and it was very clean and lovely. The breakfast was very tasty and presentation was better than most hotels I've stayed at! Would definitely stay here again! It's very close to town centre and train station too!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Didi1978
Tipperary, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

What a wonderful value for money clean and well run b/b, We stayed one night but will be sure to return next time we are in Killarney, my friend left his watch in the room, we phoned later in the day and the watch was found and they offered to post it to him, The staff were really nice and helpful

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Kenmare, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a find! First I booked into Harmony inn on the 22nd of July for one night stay, it was amazing from the start. My trip to Killarney was spontaneous and i didnt know which B&B will be the best for me, so I thought to myself that ill follow my guts and the lowest price of course :), I rang them up in the early morning to ask if they have any room for a single person, they had no problem with checkin me in, I arrived few hours later and i was welcomed by a lovely blond lady. At the start i wasn't expecting stars and fireworks, but all mighty god i was suprised!!! My room was very clean, bathroom with great bath and what a comfy bed it was :) In the morning I went for my breakfast, which was fantastic, what a great choice... from smoked salmon to cerals! Everyone were so nice and they were working really hard to make everyone happy! After such a great experience I knew ill be back!!! So what I did i came back after few weeks with my boyfriend whos really fusy when it comes to B&Bs or hotels, sweet jesus, he loved it he was really pleased, it was close enough to town and far enough to have a nice sleep without any noises, ~I have to say that the standarts are waaaaay better than in Gleneagle Hotel (were we usualy stayed before) After stayin in Harmony inn, i will never stay in any other place again, ever again, what a great value for your pocket!!! I will be comin back as often as i can!!! Roza :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank IKnewIt
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here one night as part of our Paddywagon tour and had no problems. Everything was fine and breakfast was decent. We had an Irsh breakfast. It is a ten minute walk to the center. It took about 15 minutes to walk to some of the better pubs there. It is true that we didn't see anyone working there during the late hours but it was a non issue for us. The bed was very comfortable and we had a nice quiet room facing Muckross Road. Again, the B and B was just fine for us and we have no complaints.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
dublin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Never again. Breakfast very nice. Room clean . Very basic. No night staff present. Very antisocial behaviour from 2.30am o. My floor .the noise went on till 5.30. I was terrified to come out of my room. Decor very dull. I would be nervous if there was a fire. I was on third floor and felt very vulnerable.

Room Tip: Do not use this inn. You could do a lot better.