Booked two allegedly De Luxe rooms for 20th/21st Juily past.
One was maginally 3star max . the other more like like a partially renovated cell.
Breakfast quite good but food in Molly Darcy's Pub of poor quality and served luke warm.Did not try the Yew Tree Restaurant
This is the second time during the past few months that i have made bookings through an agency ie
(Bookings.Com ) only to be given on arrival what i consider to be grossly inferior rooms .
It would certainly appear that if you book direct with the Hotel you get a better standard of room
The Hotel is generally somewhat dated..This may suit some of our Amercan cousins but i suggest that UK citizens would demand much more .
All together a most disappointing experiece .
Wll not return to this Hotel or recommend to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa