Stayed in the hotel before for a wedding so it was a quick visit. When we came across a special offer for 2 nights accommodation we couldn't resist.
The staff are extremely helpful & welcoming.
The room was large & spacious & I loved the decor in the room. The bed was big & very comfy. Bathroom consisted of seperate bath & shower.
Was lovely idea leaving chocs & wine & water in the room for our arrival.
Breakfast was yummy, lots of choices for hot & cold foods, service was 2nd to none.
We dined in Molly Darcy's bar on both nights, service was fast & food was delicious with generous portions. Loved the setting & the Irish music that was played.
The spa is amazing! It's like a different world & I highly recommend it. The pool & steam room etc are free to use when you are a guest in the hotel.
We really enjoyed our stay, it was so relaxing.
We will definetly return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa