My husband and I just stayed here for two nights. I wish we were able to stay longer. We arrived after a long drive, to be greeted with hot, wet washcloths to freshen up. The gentleman on duty assisted with all of our luggage, and we did not pack lightly. The staff were all more than friendly, extremely helpful and very professional. Breakfast was delicious. We both had the eggs Benedict and although, expectedly, they were not exactly as we would have in Ontario, they were delicious. The rooms were beautifully and ornately decorated, upgraded but maintaining its grandeur. The area was so magnificent and breathtaking, I wish we could have stayed longer. The concierge was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this if you are looking to be treated as someone special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney