We toured for 12 days throughout Ireland and stayed in several hotels - this was the absolute best. Our Tour Group stayed two nights. I regret we couldn't have stayed longer and enjoyed the Spa too. If I get back to Ireland, this is the place I want to stay. An extra plus for those who want a bit of entertaining beyond the relaxing Spa and coziness of the hotel, is the Molly Darcy Pub. It's right there and the night we visited they had a wonderful Irish Band signing lots of Folk songs ( not just the typical Irish music) and River dancers who were wonderful to watch. Several of us got together at the Molly Darcy Pub after a long day of touring and enjoyed a few, laughed and danced a bit too. This was one of the highlights of our tour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney