Great experience here! My wife and I booked here for our honeymoon over Easter and could not have been more pleased with our choice. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival, which was gorgeous, big ,loads of room and spotlessly clean. All the staff were great, very friendly and helpful. We ate in Molly Darcys bar which is part of the hotel and we couldn't fault the food or service. Its a lovely pub. We dined there 2 nights and went out to restaurants in Killarney for the rest of our stay. We didn't find it too expensive, it was actually cheaper than some 4star hotels we priced!
We loved it here and will return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa