The Muckross Park Hotel has everything that you could wish for. Nothing is too much bother as I found out when requesting some specialist wheat and gluten free diet food which wasn't on the menu.
It is the only hotel that is situated in Killarney National Park and has the beauty of this place right on its doorstep. In keeping with a five star hotel, it has its own shuttle service and can arrange any mode of transport on your behalf. The town of Killarney is just a few minutes away.
The food is excellent -- served always with a friendly smile. The restaurant has its own character and ambience about it which makes you just want to linger and chill out, enjoying that second glass of wine.
Don't get put off by the view from the front of this hotel which consists mainly of Molly Darcy's Traditional Irish Pub which is all part of the hotel along with the Monk's Bar. Once you drive into the car park at the rear you will see what a fine and outstanding building this is. I have posted a photo in this article.
Seeing is believing. Check it out for yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney