As you as you enter at the Muckross Park Hotel you feel immerse in a different world, the scent in the reception just opposite the Spa entrance is a pure mood booster, and the decor brings you back in time. The Spa itself is a jewel, the right place to relax after a busy day out exploring the area, The hotel is in Killarney National Park and just over 5 minutes drive to the city centre. Perfect for nature and Spa lover. And if you've children, they'll have plenty of space to run around and in October is very easy to spot deer in the park. The staff is friendly and attentive. The rooms a very generous size and don't miss the change to try the restaurant and the pub for some traditional Irish music. I hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney