Fabulous hotel & spa. Staff were excllent in the hotel,spa, bar and breakfast area. Room was nice and big and really well decorated. Breakfast was really good also. Molly darcys bar is good, but possibly a bit on the expensive side. It is a real bonus that you are in Killarney national park just by crossing the road - really convenient for walks etc. It's probably a bit far from the town if you wanted to head out in killarney at night - you would need a taxi, but its only a short spin then.
The spa is excllent - we loved the outdoor hottub. Spent loads of time in the spa on both days, really relaxing. Didn't get to do a treatment but I will book something next time as you get €20 discount when you check in on facials and massages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney