This was hotel 2 out of 4 for a Living Social deal from "Great Value Vacations" that we took at the end of July. We were very pleased with our stay here. Just outside of town this hotel makes it easy for you to see why Kerry is one of the nicest regions in Ireland. Right across the street is the Muckross Estate. After a long drive from Laois we strolled along the path and watched the sunset over the lake, the whole area is a beautiful setting. The hotel itself is very nice, the staff was pleasant and more than willing to give recommendations to a couple of Americans who had no idea where to go (this guy). We didn't go to the spa, but it looks nice. Attached to the hotel is a pub which feels like an authentic Irish pub and had good food. I would recommend the Muckross and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa