The staff, hotel and entertainment was really wonderful, and the dinner choices superb.
Special thanks to Mr. Bowe, Manager, cannot remember hisfirst name, but we have never before seen a n hotel manager participating with his guests so much, he was brilliant, and we met so many people there that come back every year.
Keep up the good work and see you again soon.
OKeeffe Ann/Michael, Wexford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse