After looking at so many good reviews I was really looking forward to our stay at this wonderful!! Hotel. We very so disappointed with the room we received, it was on the ground floor dark and dreary just a double so made it smaller looking only view was of the wall of the swimming pool. I asked for an upgrade but was told there was no other rooms available. This room was very basic did not have a simple thing as an Iron I asked at reception during a quiet time and told I would get one no such luck. To make matters worse as we were on the ground floor near reception meant we got little or no sleep as Children were running up and down the hall all hours . People were returning to their rooms also, so noisy and doors banging into the early hours. So if its a rest your looking for get a room as far away from reception as you can. If I hadn't paid months before I would have left without a doubt. and stayed somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse