The beautiful setting made this a very relaxing weekend break. We stayed in one of the self catering golf bungalows, it was clean and well equipped. We tried the leisure facilities which were good, had a drink in the bar but didn't eat in the restaurant. Pars of the hotel do look like they need some TLC but its clean and all the staff a friendly and helpful.
Its a easy walk into Killarney so this makes it a good location for getting about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse