This place was nice, rooms were clean and decent, the only thing that spoilt it was that the pool insist you buy a swimming hat for 2 euros and rent a towel for 1 euro or you can't use it even though it was advertised as free to use, and the breakfast was extra even though it stated it was included in the price, the food is steeply priced too, 5 euros for a toasted sandwich 50c of that is for toasting it, a pint of Guiness a white white wine and a 7up came to nearly 13 euros, shame as it is a nice place, there seems to be a policy of"Tourist Fleecing" in Killarney at the moment so shop around before eating or booking somewhere to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse