All reviews danny mann pub the pub irish music coach trip central location whirlpool bath public parking recommend this hotel the general manager centre of town ring of kerry location is excellent last weekend stayed here for two nights full irish breakfast national park shearings
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Great location, centrally located. Friendly and accommodating staff. Good room with the usual facilities, tea and coffee, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, safe. Great shower and jacuzzi bath. Noisy bed which we asked them to look at but there was no improvement.

Food was of a good quality and part of the package. Service was satisfactory, sometimes slow but the staff were hard working and efficient-just not enough of them. Allocated seating would have improved the dash for seating at mealtimes.

Drinks were expensive. €6.70 for a glass of Merlot! So our group of 5 didn't drink at the hotel.

Room for improvement but we would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeteObee1
patev, Manager at Eviston House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback, we are all delighted to read that you would stay with us here in the hotel again. That's the highest compliment that our guests can pay us and I hope that you don't have to wait too long before you visit us again.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Great central place to stay in Killarney. Easy walk to the local pubs with local musicians.
Very comfortable room
Does not include breakfast.
Bar downstairs has nightly entertainment
We did not eat here so cannot comment

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, we really appreciate it.

It's very rewarding to read that you enjoyed your stay with us but you will definitely have to join us again to try our food offerings of which we are very proud.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I was there with a friend in a wheelchair first it look ok for a wheelchair the lift was a good size for one but the room wasn't that big not much room next morning she find it hard to move her wheelchairs around linen was in the way breakfast was ok my eggs alright but my friend only got sausages & bacon no puddings or hash browne on her plate the TV stations were not good no RTÉ or British stations it was good we were out for the evening one plus the people were friendly at the reception we were both a bit disappointed in the hotel but ok for the place beds were comfortable

Room tip: Maybe get a wheelchair accessible room if you need one
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank joannbrowne1
patev, Manager at Eviston House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your valued feedback. I'm very sorry to read that you were a bit disappointed with your stay.

It's quite a shame as you seem to have enjoyed a lot of the other aspects of your stay. I'm sorry that we we did not deliver a consistent level of service throughout your stay. I hope that you will not have a negative impression of the Hotel going forward and that you will choose to stay with us again. I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me personally in advance of your next stay.

jason@evistonhouse.com

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I stayed here as a part of Shearings The Best of Enchanted Ireland tour, it was simply a lovely place. I would definitely say the the people who work in this hotel and its attached bar are just great. They all seemed happy in their work and when I complimented them to the restaurant manager and hotel manager they both seemed genuinely pleased and said they would make sure they told them. The soda bread is to die for, best toasted even though you are not supposed to.

Room tip: Make sure you go into the attached bar for the entertainment which was excellent.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
patev, Manager at Eviston House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to read that you had such an enjoyable time with us. We would hope that all of our guests can experience our hotel in the same way that you have.

Our chef was very happy when I passed on your comments this morning. I hope that you have the opportunity to be our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for four nights. The location was central.
On arrival we were told that our room wasn't ready and ,that it would be ready in 20-30 minutes. Which turned into over an hour, it would have been nice to have been offered a cup of tea while we had to wait. The reception staff were very helpful for the rest of our stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
patev, Manager at Eviston House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really do appreciate your feedback.

It's very rewarding to see from your score that the delay in your bedroom being ready didn't detract too much from your stay. I hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.