International Hotel Killarney
  • Bar/Lounge
The Fairview(Killarney)
  • Breakfast included
2,329 results
All reviewshannigans bargreat hotelanne marieexecutive roomjacuzzi bathjaunting carscentral locationwould highly recommend this hoteltour groupfavorite hotelloved this hotelwould definitely stay here againthe pubhotel restaurantold world charmlocation is excellentbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Service and staff were excellent. Rooms were clean and comfortable. With an excellent town centre location this is a vg mid-priced hotel ideal for exploring South-west kerry.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I visit Killarney alot with my family and will only stay in The Killarney International Hotel. I have to say this little gem ticks all the boxes! The minute you enter the lobby you get a lovely warm welcome, the staff are top class and a huge thanks to Anne Marie who is always very helpful! The rooms are spacious, mod, and spotless clean, also very cosy and warm. The breakfast is fantastic with a huge choice available, but I have to say my favourite aspect of this hotel is the Bar/Restaurant Food. Its has to be one of the best restaurants in the town. It has a huge choice, warm atmosphere and the best bar and restaurnat staff I have ever delt with. The food is delicous and each time I go there it just gets better... All in all, I love this hotel and in my opinion it is the best hotel in Killarney, infact in Ireland !! The Location is also amazing, right in the heart of this wonderful town and I cant wait to go back .

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 29, 2010

The International Hotel was where I stayed for my hen night recently in Killarney. There were 23 girls staying in the hotel 3 in each room for a very reasonable price. We also had our meal at the hotel in the Brassarie Room which was reserved for 25 of us without any other customers or guests of the hotel in the room. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are travelling with a big group of friends or having a dinner party. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the food that night was excellant with a great choice and at a very affordable price. Everyone enjoyed their meal. There is a lovely atmosphere in the hotel. While the rooms were very comfortable and clean you could hear alot of noise and people talking from the other rooms next to you and also on the corridor so a few of us were woken quite early the next morning. But this was only something small, overall the standard of the hotel was excellant.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Good location, excellent staff, good food, lovely ambiance, good value, are certainly the plus points, no car park is the only downside.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We stayed for four nights in September and found the staff here to be very friendly.

We had a problem with the shower on the first morning, however someone came up straight away, gave us keys to another room so we could use that shower, and then they moved us to another room during the day.

There is a pub and restuarant in the hotel, and the meals were excellent.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family