We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed it. Lovely country feel on the edge of the city - sheep in the pasture and a chicken coop (free range eggs) in the side yard. Our room was in the older part of the property, and had lots of space and character. We ate dinner both nights in the cellar bar, and the food was good and the staff very friendly. Breakfast service was very good. Great location for the Ring of Kerry drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney