Pulling into the drive is a treat in itself. The long drive with the trees and a little sheep farm along the road. As you pull up there is a gorgeous glass sunroom. Our room had two sets of French doors that opened onto our private balcony with a little table and chairs. The woodwork inside is amazing, the food is delicious in the restaurant. The pub downstairs is also great for a Guinness and local chat. The bartender is full of knowledge. The room was huge and the bathroom was very large and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were perfect. This also had a walk in closet to boot. I didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney