We were grateful to be able to stay here 2 nights during our stay in March 2013. the rooms were clean, and quiet. the basement bar was warm and cozy after a long day of driving the ring of kerry we were able to sit at the bar with the fireplace behind us. we wanted to get a head start on the day and declined our complimentary breakfast the 2nd morning and the woman at the desk seemed incredibly offended and convinced me to take some biscuits for the road. it was a very romantic and charming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahernane House Hotel is a boutique four-star hotel located on a private estate on the edge of Killarney Park. Formerly home to the Herbert Family, this manor house is just a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. The hotel boasts 38 unique guest rooms; 12 of which are located in the original house and the other 26 are located in the garden wing of the hotel. Each room has many of the original features including wooden ceiling beams and beautiful fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahernane House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahernane House Hotel Killarney
- Cahernane Hotel Killarney