“Fabulous food for great value”
Review of Pay As You Please - CLOSED

Pay As You Please
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pay As You Please aims to give you a fantastically unique experience that you will not forget. Located in Killarney Town Center behind Quills shop, we are passionate about simple, fresh and healthy food and specialize in pizzas, salads, bruschetta's with other options such as fresh mussels and calamari. We have a great outdoor seating area for the fine weather and a quirky interior with all kinds of hidden gem's.Call in and try us out!
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We just had a girlie weekend away in Killarney and booked here for dinner. It was excellent!!! food was superb, fast and great value. The concept is great and the place has a cool chilled out vibe which is lovely. The bathrooms are an attraction all on their own!!
Cons: its a bit squishy - but that wasn't really an annoyance for us.. but it may bother others.

This isn't really a con : I wish there should be more info on the menu/table how the whole thing got started or the owners concept coz you will sit there in awe and have a load of questions but the staff were a bit busy to be annoyed with our silly questions.

I would recommend this place a thousand times over!!!!
DO NOT MISS!!

2  Thank Ylonah

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The decor attracted us first it had a very laid back feel and was nice off the main street. The menu was amazing and there was so much choice we had no idea what to pick , My brother and I went for the buttermilk pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, my other brother went for the Huevos Rancheros, The pancakes were definitely the best pancakes I have ever had, and my brothers thought there food was amazing. Definitely will go again and will recommend it to everyone. The staff were also very welcoming and friendly.

1  Thank KtMan94
Reviewed June 11, 2013

great pizza very nice staff great way to pay for food the athmosphere was fab, a bit tight but worth every bit. its really nice to get a well cooked pizza in ireland. broght my own wine had a great time.

1  Thank genno21
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place has a neat concept - pay what you think the food is worth. The menu consists mostly of pizza pies about (suggested price 11-14 euro) depending on toppings, salads, soup, songs interesting appetizers, desserts, coffee. It is a byob place with a small per beer and corkage fee. There is indoor and outdoor seating (outdoor is nice). Food is very good and I would go back. Be sure to be fair when deciding how much money to leave in the can. These guys work hard and the food is good.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I'm still sitting in the quirky pay as you please restaurant listening to marvin Gaye as I write this review. I just couldn't wait cause I'd probably forget once I got home. I have just eaten the tastiest BLT I have ever eaten. The bread was freshly baked in their pizza oven and every single element of the sandwich worked so perfectly. I would happily pay up to €15 for it in a 5 star hotel but the fact that I got to pick the price? Mega bonus! They have "suggested prices" on the menu which i think slightly underestimate the food, i'm choosing to pay a few euro more than their suggested €5 because it's absolutely amazing! Would recommend this place to ANYBODY!!!

2  Thank Emerington