“Worth a visit!”
Review of Pay As You Please - CLOSED

Pay As You Please
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pay As You Please aims to give you a fantastically unique experience that you will not forget. Located in Killarney Town Center behind Quills shop, we are passionate about simple, fresh and healthy food and specialize in pizzas, salads, bruschetta's with other options such as fresh mussels and calamari. We have a great outdoor seating area for the fine weather and a quirky interior with all kinds of hidden gem's.Call in and try us out!
Lyon, France
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I found this restaurant by chance and I will certainly go back each time I'll be at Killarney! Great atmosphere with funny decoration and a silent movie projected on the wall. About the food, it totally worth it: the food is fresh, simple but really good. I highly recommend the chocolate cake which is amazing! And I completely love the concept - pay as you please. It makes you feel free to really enjoy the food.
A perfect place to be tried at least once!

• Visited October 2012

“Breakfast in Killarney.....Mmmmm Tasty”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Brekki options were good, portions were a little small, but hey order two. Nice music, nice surrounds

Bristol, Connecticut
“Fun restaurant!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We got an AWESOME soup in a breadbowl and were happy that there were plenty of vegetarian options. The waitress was REALLY nice. Interesting atmosphere....they show seemingly random video clips from a projector against a wall and play jazzy music. There's vintage-y decoration. Very cool, very unique. I heard they had a super yummy brunch and we tried to go but they were closed. I guess the days they're closed are Monday and Tuesday, which we didn't expect! But very fun restaurant to check out, and I LOVE the fact you pay what you think your meal was worth, especially because everything else in Kilarney looked very expensive.

• Visited September 2012
Ireland
“great concept, great food, great music”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Had my lunch here today. Pizza with FRESH oregano, anchovies and olives. Delicious. Pot of coffee with it. When it started to rain a server helped me bring my food inside. Really cool soundtrack in the background. I decided to pay €15 and asked for a fiver change. My server went to hand me back a tenner (I didn't take it) so definitely not gready.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank orlaithmannion
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic food and a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The pizza was so nice we couldn't stop with the first two we tried (rosemary/potato/chorizo and a feta/salami). We moved on to order a delicious third (rocket/serrano ham). Delicious and perfect for those of us on a budget! It was so good though, that it was absolutely worth the standard price for pizzas though. The atmosphere was an added bonus with a lovely silent film projected on the wall and Elvis playing on the stereo. Don't forget that you can bring your own wine or other beverages :)

• Visited September 2012