“Gorgeous!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

What a find, this place is tucked away off the high street but well worth looking for. The food was excellent, full of flavour and variety. We had 8 dishes from the tapas and starter menu and they were all amazing. The staff were really friendly.

We were just visiting Killarney for a couple of days and there are numerous restaurants to choose from so it can be hard to choose. I would really recommend you try this one!

1  Thank Suloo91

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here with a group of friends to celebrate my boyfriends 30th and what a night. We were delayed by a lack of taxis first but while we felt bad the waitresses were by no means annoyed and were happy to serve us drinks while we waited on the rest of our party.
Once we were all settled the food and drinks were great with plenty of everything and everyone left with a full belly. Hat tip to the chef and waitress who provided the extra hot sauce followed by the fire extinguisher for one of the lads!! Great fun night in Killarney.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I had a lovely meal last night in this restaurant. I was un sure as to what I wanted and with the help of a lovely waitress I opted for a very tastey enchilada and Mexican rice. It was really lovely . Staff were very friendly , I sat inside, there is also seating outside. I am looking forward to my next visit

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Definitely my favorite restaurant in killarney. The food is fantastic and always so fresh. You can have as little or as much spice as you can handle and the tapas menu is amazing.try the fajitas, love the presentation. The staff are so nice you feel as though you are among friends. They can also do take away. I cannot recommend this place enough.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Food was fine and there was an extensive choice on the menu. They use local products and everything looked home-made.
You can take back your bottle of wine if you did not finish it during your meal.