“Excellent Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very good food and service, everyone enjoyed their meal. A little pricey for casual dining; two burrito, one small appetizer, and one beer was almost €50!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

As a vegetarian I ordered the bean burrito, while my friend had a beef taco. She raved about the delicious meal, which I am guessing is because of the locally sourced quality beef. However, my meal seemed to be largely comprised of tinned beans and frozen vegetables. I was quite disappointed overall. Perhaps for a beef lover rather than a vegetarian.

I would go back under protest, but would rather pick another restaurant.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Arrived quite late but luckily still got a table. The margaritas are excellent and the chicken enchilada I had was delicious though maybe I shouldn't have asked for the hot sauce! Maybe a little too hot for me.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We popped into here for an early and quick supper with no great expectations but were surprised by the high quality of the food. We had two fish tapas starters which were full of beautifully cooked prawns and monkfish. The main courses of chicken burrito and chilli con carne were excellent. The owner was enthusiatic, gracious and clearly takes care to use quality ingredients. We paid a bit more than we had expected when we walked in for a quick bite, but it was worth it

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We are from southern california and were excited to try a well reviews mexican restaurant in County Kerry but to be honest we weren't expecting a lot. We were FLOORED!!! Casita Mexicana is serving better mexican food that half the places in California. We had the chicken fajitas and a spanish style beef enchilada with raisins and almonds (savory/sweet, SO GOOD).
Do yourself a favor and go to this place!!!